Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Happenings

Today I had my Little Gym class. I am really having lots of fun taking the class with Sadie. I am learning how to do a forward roll. My favorite thing, without question, are the bars. I love them. I could hang from them forever. Or, at least until my arms give out (and we all know THAT doesn't take too long to happen)!







































This afternoon, mommy, Oliver and I went to Connors farm to get some fruit and ended up playing in the kid area for quite a while. We played with all of the pumpkins. I could not believe just how many pumpkins there were in the patch!












Oliver decided to hold my hand for one of the pictures.












Yes, I am chewing on hay. Sometimes mommy wonders where I came from! I saw a piece of hay, picked it up and just started chewing it as if I was a cowgirl!
















There was also a corn pit with trucks. Oliver and I filled the trucks with all sorts of corn and made special deliveries.
























Then we found the mini-maze!!! We went through it over and over again.




















































No comments: