Saturday, October 2, 2010

Laying Low

Last weekend was such a whirlwind of excitement, that when we came back we were a little worn out. We mostly spent this week just lounging. On Tuesday, while Oliver was at preschool, mommy and I played at home. I was feeling rather silly! I sang mommy some songs. I love to sing ABC song and happy birthday.










On Wednesday, I got to celebrate Nonna's birthday by watching Oliver at swim class. I did try the babysitting room once, but I decided I would much rather hang with mommy. Let's just put it this way, I was fine being left there until the woman watching all of us decided to check to see if I had a dirty diaper about 10 minutes before mommy was coming back to get me. I was NOT happy having someone check my diaper. They got mommy and had her come calm me down. After that, I've just been hanging on the bleachers watching my bro swim back...and forth...and back again.








After swimming we stopped by Grammi and Dzia Dzia's and found a fun surprise from Aunt Shannon and Uncle Matt. Since it was almost bedtime, we put on our bones pajamas. The best part is they glow in the dark so most of these pictures are taken in pitch black!




















No comments: