Friday, October 1, 2010

Richmond Vacation, Part 3

Sunday morning we woke up and saw Uncle Dan and Uncle Tom before they left. It was so great to see my uncles and spend some time with them. I should note here that Uncle Tom really got me out of a bind when he untangled Nonna's necklace for me at the rehearsal dinner.











After they left, mommy, Oliver and I headed down to the Great Room at the hotel. We actually spent quite a bit of time here throughout the weekend. We would bring our coloring books and crayons with us and just relax. Plus, mommy could count on them having a fresh brewed pot of Starbucks coffee! She had coffee and we had little snacks.






Here is a picture of me busy at work on my art.














On Sunday afternoon we headed over to Maymont to meet up with Uncle Charles, Aunt Andrea, Isabelle, Audrey and Great Aunt Lou Ann. Nonna came with us as well. So, here's the deal with me and animals. When I first meet them, I don't really like them. They kind of weird me out. We got into the barn and I started freaking out over little barnyard animals. Let's be honest here, there's not much that makes me scared. I like the water, flying, all sorts of foods, going on adventures, but animals and me...well, let's just say I could do without them.



We had fun walking around with Great Aunt Lou Ann and Nonna.












I was SO nervous to feed the goats. In fact, I kept on saying "please don't bite me, little goat. please don't bite me." Daddy was holding me though so I knew he would make sure I was okay!









I LOVE Isabelle! I could not get enough of her. I had fun playing with her at the rehearsal dinner and when we saw her at Maymont I couldn't have been more excited. Oliver was a little more rested today so he kind of hogged her a little bit but I still had lots of fun!




































Nonna treated us to ice cream. My favorite flavor is 'nilla if anyone was wondering. I always order it.


























We walked on the path. Isabelle led the way since she had been to Maymont many times.











Yes, okay, I thought this bear was real. That's all I have to say about that.

Our last day in Richmond was really great. We had so much fun on vacation.

1 comment:

Charles, Andrea, Isabelle, & Audrey said...

Hi Adelaide,
I had so much fun playing with you and Oliver and hope I get to see you again soon!
Love,
Isabelle