Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose!

Last weekend, we decided it would be fun to paint our little mini-pumpkins and then put stickers on them. Oliver and I were very focused on this project. We painted the "first coat" on Friday. Then we painted the "second coat" on Friday night and then Saturday morning we put stickers on them with Nikki. Now, this may look like just an amateur artist did this pumpkin, but I assure you, quite a bit of time and thought went into making this pumpkin.








Here's a picture of me in the first phase of my oh, so, important pumpkin decorating process!











On Saturday afternoon, we headed to the park for a little fun. Oliver and mommy introduced me to a really fun game.











Duck, Duck, Goose! I loved it. Oliver and mommy thought I didn't quite get it because I just kept on tapping Oliver's head but the reality was that I had a strategy in mind.










And then I'd tap my own head.




Oliver, for some reason, thought this was hysterical!






























Then, I'd Goose myself and run away. Oliver always came to my rescue.













And then we played leap frog with each other. But, mommy was the only one who could successfully jump over us. Oliver thought that this, too, was hysterical.









I caught a case of the giggles!









































On Sunday morning, we headed up to Maine for the Harvest Dinner. I got to see my cousins Lorelai and Gabriella. We attempted a cousins picture but I just could not keep my finger out of my mouth. I have two new teeth that just popped in and I'm waiting for two more. What can I say?








Mimi and Papa did a great job planning the dinner.












My Great Aunt Laurie made these really cute turkeys for us. They were yummy!













The other day we stopped by Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house and I was so excited to see more pumpkins and scarecrows. It looks great outside their house!

No comments: