Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting into the Spooky Spirit!

October 1st means that it is time to get into the Halloween spooky spirit. Before Oliver left for his weekend away with Grammi and Dzia Dzia, we made apple monsters. Sort of! I had more fun playing with the apple and candy.












Mommy attempted to make a few but they were trickier than we thought!












This weekend I had the important job of helping mommy at the yard sale for the nursery school that Oliver attends. We set up on Friday night. Well, I mostly played with some of the toys while mommy worked. On Saturday, we worked at the yard sale in the morning and then mommy and I ran a few errands before my nap. When I woke up, we got my Halloween costume! It was a special treat for me to do that with my mommy!



I spent a little time on the phone. I called Nonna and left a message for her.

Then, I talked to Oliver. Our conversation went something like this :"Hi, Adelaide." "Hi, Oliver." "I miss you, Adelaide." "I miss you too, Oliver."









On Sunday, we went to the Corn Maize after dinner as a whole family. Daddy scared Oliver and me a little bit because on the way there he told us we were going to see ghosts, witches and other scary things. As we were entering the maize, Oliver asked the girl working there if we would see these things and she told us no. We felt a little better.







Oliver and I were still a little spooked so we had to hold mommy's hand!
























We got clues along the way to tell us which direction to go. Oliver was the whiz at answering the pre-school questions! Good thing we had him there to direct us!


















We got Booed! by daddy. We went around the corner and he was hiding!











I liked to hide too!









































Finally, we made it to the last clue!
































We completed the corn maze and had lots of fun along the way.






















1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Adelaide, you are getting so big and you are so beautiful! That maze looks like it was SO much fun. Tell your Daddy to stop making up stories to scare you!