Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Cupcakes

It's no secret that cupcakes are probably my favorite thing in the whole world. On Monday afternoon, mommy told me that after I woke up from my nap, Oliver and I would be decorating Halloween cupcakes. I was so happy when I went to my crib and I was even more excited when I woke up. Mommy and Oliver were standing next to my crib and they simply said "cupcakes" and I was grinning ear to ear!

Mommy and Oliver had done all the preparation while I was sleeping. They made the cupcakes and got our plates ready. All I had to do was decorate and eat, eat, eat!




Here I am asking mommy if this is really my cupcake that I can decorate however I want.














A cupcake day is a happy day!











Now my cupcake decorating strategy is simple: eat everything on my plate.


























































Thank goodness for the spoon, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to eat the frosting fast enough.











Oliver is showing off my cupcake. And then I ate it...and his too!











The end result. We had to change because of the mess, but that change meant that I got to wear my cupcake shirt!























No comments: