Thursday, September 9, 2010

Does The Little Gym Count as Going to School?

Well, I got a backpack as a surprise. It's an owl! I was very excited to use my new pack. This morning I saw Oliver getting everything ready for his backpack and I really wanted to take mine too! Then mommy told me the good news- I was going to a class of my own! Today was a Little Gym day. I watched Oliver go all last spring and now it was my turn. Mommy put me in a special fall outfit.














I made sure that my backpack had all of the essentials- a change of clothes, diapers and a water bottle.

















I realized we had to drop Oliver off at school before we went to our class.
















The Little Gym was really fun! Mommy didn't take any pictures but I had a great time. Sadie was there too! I really like spending some special time just with Mommy. I did get VERY excited to pick Oliver up though. When we got to his school I kept on asking mommy if it was time to pick up Oliver. As must as he really gives me a hard time, I do love him and I missed him!

Lately, I've also been into asking people: Do you love me?
I would also much rather receive kisses than give them! Those are my latest developments.

No comments: