Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Richmond Vacation, Part 1

This past weekend I went on my first airplane ride. Oliver had gone a couple of times when he was little but this was my first time. I was really excited. I spent lots of time before the flight keeping an eye out for our plane.












Nonna read us some books while we waited. We got to the airport about an hour and a half before our flight which meant we had lots of time to wait before boarding.










Once we were on the airplane we got to open our backpacks and see what surprises awaited us. I had a new Dora book, coloring book, crayons and stickers. One of the other perks to being under 2 is that I got to sit on mommy's lap the entire time.








The airplane bothered my ears a tiny bit but didn't keep me from having fun!














Once we landed, I got to ride on daddy's suitcase while we waited for the rental car.
















Here I am having a pretend conversation with Grammi and Dzia Dzia about my flight. They weren't really on the phone but I had a fun time lounging around, wearing my slippers and pretending to talk on the phone!








That first night we went to Jenny and Phillip's rehearsal dinner. I met my cousin Isabelle and we had SO much fun running around together. We became instant friends. Mommy forgot her camera that night, but more pictures to follow of Isabelle and me.

No comments: