Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is a Story about a Girl and Her Baby

I have to tell you a story. I have a doll named Moo. I really love Moo. I sleep with her at night and play with her during the day. Well, Moo did not have her own place to sleep or her own carseat until mommy took us to the Children's Drop and Shop on Friday. Mommy told us when we got there that we could each pick out one toy. My face completely lit up. And then, I spotted it...a carseat for my baby! Moo would be so happy. So, I picked it up and dragged it over to mommy. Then, I spotted a baby cradle. I picked that up too. Mommy told me I could only pick one thing. Then, she changed her mind (after realizing that the total cost of these two things was $6) and told me I could have both.



Well, you should have seen how happy I was. In fact, I refused to let anyone else carry them to the car. So, I dragged the carseat and cradle all the way down the hill to our car and then only asked for help when I couldn't lift them into the car. Oh, I am so happy that my little Moo now has a cradle. I put her in it and say "night night, little baby." And give her a big kiss on the head.






Here's a reenactment of how I carried all of my new baby toys to the car.












We also went to the North Beverly elementary school playground this weekend. There were some kids playing soccer and I had fun watching them!





























Oliver helped me down the slide!


































I'm slowly getting the hang of puzzles.














This morning we got together with some of mommy's college friends and picked apples.








































One of my favorite parts was eating the apple cinnamon donuts after!