Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Party and Museum of Science

On Saturday, mommy, Oliver and I went to a party! We went to Auntie Shannon's welcome home cookout. I have to admit that while I enjoyed all the company the definite highlight was the freezer pops. I never knew such deliciousness existed. Truth be told, it felt really great on my gums. I did not have just one, or two, or three, but four....possibly five freezer pops in the span of a few hours. Lorelai, Oliver, Gabriella and I had a good time with each other. I sure do love my cousins!









While at the party I noticed a football on the ground and I picked it up and started throwing it. I looked around for some takers to participate in a game of touch football but everyone was too busy to notice little old me in my bathing suit ready to play a game. Maybe next time!



Dzia Dzia, as always, kept me entertained. He wanted a bite of my freezer pop but I was a little hesitant to share.




































At one point during the party Grammi tried to take Gabriella for a walk. But, we all love Grammi so we immediately joined the adventure. I wanted to sit with Gabriella so we could have some "girl talk". To any other observer it would have sounded like babble but Gabriella and I are on the same page!






















I love giving my brother hugs. He is the best. I always say "I love you, Oliver." He even ranks higher than ketchup on my list and that say alot. The other day I shocked mommy with my full sentence. I said, "Have some more ketchup please mommy." I also can sing some songs like Choo Choo Soul, Twinkle Twinkle and ABCs. On Sunday we went to mommy's cousin Alison's bridal shower at Aunt Marian's.





On Tuesday, mommy asked us what we wanted to do and Oliver quickly said "Go to the Museum of Science." Mommy decided it was a great idea and off we went. I liked the volcano chute that we could put objects on.








I also liked doing the puzzles although I ALMOST got a time out for standing on my chair. Definite no-no in our family. I'm learning the rules.











Here I am still smiling after Oliver started to take all my blocks. But, I forgive him because he created a masterpiece! My brother is so talented.








No comments: