Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cape Cod Adventure

On Wednesday we headed down to Cape Cod for a few days to see Nonna and Papa. What a great time we had. When we arrived, Nonna and Papa surprised us with a swing set in their backyard. Oliver and I spent hours playing. We also went to the beach with Nonna. Now, I have to be honest here, I'm not sure how I feel about sand. In fact, I'm not sure that I like it much at all. What this means is that I pretty much just sat myself down and played with whatever I could find around me. I played with the sunblock and my crocs while Oliver explored.




One of the real highlights for me was when we went to the Jamaican buffet because I discovered that I really like the food and the MUSIC!!! I could not control myself and had to sway back and forth and move to the beat. My moves involved all sorts of different things...spinning, swaying, using my hand and even laying on the floor. What a great time!!! I kept on saying, "Do it again!"


































While I was on the swings, Papa took Oliver for a bike ride. Papa was bringing the bike back into the garage when I quickly said "My turn next." Did Papa think I was really going to miss this opportunity? Of course not!



















In addition to all these fun times, we also went to the library where I found some blocks and started to stack them one on top of the other. Mommy had kind of been waiting for me to do this so today was the day.






These last few pictures are from my photo shoot. Nonna has this wall in her house with pictures of everyone in our family that were taken for her 60th birthday. Well, when those pictures were taken I was not quite born so Nonna borrowed this dress from Auntie Margaret and we finally got a few pictures of me wearing the same dress that Grace and Ryan wore. She's going to put a picture of me on the wall too.

















No comments: