Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parks, Sleep and New Toy

One of my favorite things to do is go to the park. This past Friday was no exception! Mommy, Oliver and I met Uncle Mike, Gail and Gabriella at Lynch Park for some fun! We climbed all over the playground, we went down the slides, we walked all over and wore ourselves out! Mommy told me that she can't believe how big I am getting. I love to talk on the phone and have conversations. The other day I asked to talk to Grammi and Grammi and I talked away for a good minute or so. I am putting together 6 word sentences and definitely know how to be heard when I need to be.

After our busy day, mommy, Oliver and I were on the couch watching Thomas and Friends AGAIN (seriously Oliver, when are you going to get tired of that show) when next thing you know I was fast asleep. It could have been boredom, it could have been exhaustion, but either way I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Mommy carried me upstairs and the rest is history.



The weather this weekend was not great so on Saturday, after we went to the library mommy told us she had a very special surprise for us. She took us to Toys R Us and said we could each pick out a small toy. This is the first time in a very long time that we got a new toy. It was SO exciting! The first aisle we went down was the Thomas aisle. Oliver had us all fooled because it seemed like he was going to pick a new train. But, he kept looking and finally decided on a Mickey Garage. He made a great choice! He spent hours playing with it. I chose a "diaper bag" for my baby that had a little changing mat, diaper, bottles, wipes and a comb and brush. Mommy took out Oliver's Chris doll so we could have a diaper changing contest.


I love my baby. I named her Moo. She is so much fun. I got Moo from Grammi when I was almost a year old and she sleeps with me every night.

No comments: