Monday, June 21, 2010

Crashing the Little Gym and Going to Parties

So, when Oliver started his class at the Little Gym I was just over a year old. Mommy didn't sign me up so I had to sit in my carseat during the entire time Oliver was playing. Lately, I've been coming out of my seat near the very end of the class to join all the big kids. I have a little bit of a following if I do say so myself. Here is a little girl who chases me everywhere. Then when she does catch up to me she tries to teach me all sorts of things.



Since I only come out to play near the end of the class I usually only get to play with the balls. Still fun!



And last but not least is my other admirer. I'll call him Mr. J for now. He too apparently likes younger women. Mommy caught him sneaking a little kiss on my cheek on the last day of Oliver's class. Jeez! I don't know what's up with these kids. Can't a gal have her space? I did get some very exciting news from mommy. She told me that I am going to be going to my very own class with her in the fall while Oliver is at preschool. I can't wait!!!




Here's a random shot of me. Mommy couldn't get over how big I was getting so she kept taking pictures of me. Whatever makes her happy, right?







I'm trying so hard to protect myself against Oliver here. All I wanted was a hug. I'm sure you can tell by the look on Oliver's face that he is up to no good. This is after our ice cream treat with Jen, Ava and Ryan.




This past weekend we went to a few birthday parties. The first one was for our friend Cameron. His mommy had this really great painting station set up. I LOVED it. Really loved it. I just kept on getting dirtier and dirtier and dirtier. My mom also gave me juice and the rest is history.


No comments: