Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend was filled with fun. Mommy and Daddy took us to Storyland on Saturday morning. When we got there the first place we went was the cars. I drove the car while mommy was my passenger. I even got a driver's license at the end! I had so much fun taking mommy on an adventure ride.









Another thing we did that was really fun was ride the trains all over the park. We rode a blue train and a red train.












Daddy showed us how to put the balls in the vacuum which was really fun. We had a great time doing that over and over and over again.











I also got to play in the little kids version of the big ball pit. I had the whole place to myself. Next year I should be big enough for the one that Oliver goes into. I can't wait!











Mommy and daddy took us to Dairy Queen after Storyland. I fell asleep eating my ice cream. I had a hard time believing that until I saw the picture and realized it was true! Oops! I had so much fun at Storyland I could hardly keep my eyes open.







After Storyland we went to Maine to spend the rest of the weekend with Grammi, Dzia Dzia, Uncle Mike, Aunt Carolyn, Gabriella and Gail. I love building sand castles and spending time on the beach. I did fuss a little bit when I got sand in my toes.









No comments: