Sunday, August 14, 2011

Storyland!

Daddy was on vacation for a whole week so we spent the entire time up in Maine. One of the days we were there, we drove over to Storyland! Last year I was only 18 months old when we went so I don't remember any of it. This year, however, was a much different story. I met the height requirement on all of the rides and I was ready to go!


I drove a car with daddy. He had to help me a little bit with the pedal but otherwise I did fine steering the car on my own.


We also rode the train all over the park. Oliver and daddy went on a roller coaster. Mommy and I watched because this was before we realized that I officially met the height requirement.


We realized I met the height requirement when we got to the Crazy Barn ride. Mommy and daddy told me that they didn't think I was tall enough to go on the ride. Well, I was NOT going to have any of that so I maybe threw a little bit of a crying fit. Okay, a big crying fit and I kept on saying over and over again, "I am tall enough, I am tall enough." The man running the ride came over and brought me to a section to check my height. After careful examination, he informed me that I just made it and could go on the ride. I started jumping up and down and could not have been more pleased:) (can't you tell by my face?)


While Oliver and daddy went to get our lunch from the car, mommy and I waited in line to go on the pumpkin ride to see Cinderella.




I got to meet Cinderella. True to my very shy personality, I timidly walked over to her and stood beside her.

After lunch, we went on some more rides together as a family.




We also spent some time playing at the Loony Lab.



We liked the tractors so much we rode them twice.




It was a fun day that ended with ice cream at Dairy Queen.

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

I'm glad she loved it!!