Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow, Sandra and Science

I realized that I forgot to fill you in on some of our other adventures over Christmas week. Two days after Christmas, it snowed. And I mean it really snowed. Daddy even had to take the train to work. After a morning of being cooped up inside, we headed outside to use our shovels, make snowballs and have some fun. I was warmly dressed and wearing the hat the Grammi made for me.














The day after the snowstorm, mommy's friend Sandra came to visit and we had a great time playing with her!
















Oliver, mommy and I did make it to Zoo Lights this year. The same day that Sandra visited, we also went to Zoo Lights. It was really cold and snowy but we still had a great time!









We rode the train. Oliver and I were the only two passengers.

















And then we looked at all the lights. We only stayed for about 45 minutes but we decided that next year we would go earlier in the season.










The other thing we've been doing lately is some science. Oliver got a science experiment kit from Santa and we have had a blast with it!!!












Mixing the red cabbage powder with citric acid to see what color it made.












I had to be closely monitored as I really like to put things in my mouth.












































Random picture of the two of us at Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house the other day.

No comments: