Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adelaide: The Entertainer

I don't know why my family thinks I'm so funny, but I will do something and then find them laughing hysterically. It may not be funny to other people, but given that my mommy is not funny, anything I do must seem REALLY entertaining! This morning, while I was eating a banana, I put on daddy's shoes. It was my attempt at preventing daddy from going to work. But, walking around in those shoes was a lot tougher than I thought.












Then, once I was dressed for the day, mommy asked me to pose. Here is what I came up with. It was the best I could do.















Then, mommy asked me what I was doing and I told her that I was dancing to a song. So, around and around in circles I went.

































Until I fell down. Oops!




































I was helping mommy put away the groceries by carrying the cantaloupe around. Then, I looked at mommy and said "It's time for me to eat the cantaloupe" and started licking it.
































One more silly face before it was time to pick up Oliver.

No comments: