Monday, January 3, 2011

Our New Year Adventure- The Finale.

On the first day of 2011, the four cousins woke up early eager to play. Mommy, Oliver, Grace, Ryan and I played with the little figurines. We put on a talent show with the white chair being the stage. We all got our turn to pick a figurine and put on a performance. Oliver really got into it.
















So did Ryan.

















My performance was pretty much the same as Oliver and Ryan's show. After all, I am only two.
















Oliver decided to entertain us by riding the horse.

















Grace decided to hop on for a ride.


















One last "show" before breakfast.












After breakfast, we went to DC. The carousel was running that day so how could we pass up a chance to go for a ride. Grace gave me a few tips on the type of horse to choose:)










We all had fun going around...and around...and around.






















































From there, we went to the Natural History Museum. Oliver was in his glory, but truth be told I was mostly along for the ride.


Have no fear though...Grace kept me really good company.













































Grace and I having a chat.











Eating our picnic lunch of peanut butter and jelly, chocolate milk and goldfish that Auntie Margaret packed for us.












Mommy thought I would fall asleep on the drive back but I was still ready to go.
















When I got home I took a nap and then when I woke up I snuggled with Auntie Margaret while she and Ryan watched a movie.















Daddy, Grace and Oliver had a highly competitive game of memory.












Mommy made dinner.

















And then had some silly time with Grace.













And me too.













I enjoyed my visit with my Rockville cousins.

No comments: