Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are You There Grace? It's Me Adelaide.

Here I am writing a letter to Grace. I am telling her how Oliver and I like to pretend we are going on an airplane to visit them. Oliver and I pretend to hear knocks on our door and show Grace and Ryan around.

With that being said, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so...






Because Grace wears panties, I have become obsessed with them. The word is not my mommy's favorite one to use but I love it. I say it all day long. In fact, the past day or so, I have decided that I must wear panties over my diaper. My own diaper cover. Love it! Luckily, Nonna gave me some panties for Christmas so I had them handy. I have yet to actually use the potty but I love my panties. Today, after dinner, I took off my diaper and just paraded around in panties. I told mommy that I "need to wear panties because Grace does."

Here is a picture of me in my panties on Charley's bed. Don't I look nice and sweet?








And, here is a picture of me showing off my panties. This was a classic moment where mommy just caught me "being Adelaide."

I call this photo: wearing panties with an Adelaide personality:)

3 comments:

Ella's Mom said...

Why doesn't Mommy like the word panties?

The Young Family said...

I hate "panties" too! Adelaide, you are one of a kind!

Nonna said...

I can remember once telling my 3 year old nephew Mac not to get into one of my dresser drawers because it was just full of my underwear. He was the youngest of 4 and the only boy and he said "Aunt Teri, girls don't wear underwear, they wear panties!"