Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekly Recap

Last week went by in a blur. I went to school on Tuesday and Thursday. I really like school. Every day I ask mommy if it is a school day. I am still very shy at school but I enjoy being there!

I also have been spending time at Christine's house. Mommy gets such a kick out of all the stories I tell about the little baby there and Gabriella. I came home one afternoon and told mommy that I really wanted to bring macaroni and cheese and a fruit squeeze up one day because that is what Gabriella had for snack and lunch!

In the afternoons, we started working on some small craft projects, such as this little ghost here.



On Thursday morning, mommy brought us to school and we were silly.



Oliver pretended to hang me on the coat rack.



We also went to mall tots to play on Friday afternoon. It was rainy so I wanted to wear my raincoat.

We had a fun time!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Haha...yes G eats mac and cheese and a fruit packet EVERY week at Christine's so you may be hearing a lot about that lunch!