Monday, September 5, 2011

Chop Chop!

We spent most of this past week at home recovering! One of the activities that mommy had set up for us to do was some cutting with our kid scissors. Little did she know the mischief that would follow.

I decided to chop my hair. This picture illustrates the worst of it. I do look a wee bit guilty as I am standing here with a pair of scissors in my hand. When mommy asked me why I did it, I proudly exclaimed "because I want to be bald just like Papa."



After mommy played around with it, we were able to slightly comb it over and put a barrette in my hair.

Grammi and Dzia Dzia had a great time in Poland and brought back a special surprise for me. They brought back a doll who I named Lady Green. Lady Green and Blondie go everywhere with me now.


Despite spending most of the week at home, it certainly proved to be an interesting few days!

No comments: