Monday, September 12, 2011

Ladies Day!

This past weekend, Oliver went to Maine with Grammi and Dzia Dzia so mommy and I had a girls morning together. We started the day at Starbucks where I ordered a chocolate milk and mini donut. I talked up a storm to mommy about anything that was on my mind. We had some giggles and silliness before we went shopping.

Mommy and I then headed to the shopping center to look for some hair clips for my first day of pre-school. I dragged mommy everywhere. We went to Gap, Gymboree and The Children's Place. I found a couple of things I liked at Gymboree before we took a break for lunch. After a quick bite to eat, I was ready for some more fun!


Quick, mommy, did you see that sale? :)





Mommy even popped into a store to try on something while I held my bags and waited for her to finish. I would not part with my purchases. I even proudly showed them to daddy when we got home that afternoon.
Mommy and I had a really great day together!

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Adorable photos - looks like a super fun day!