Thursday, September 1, 2011

Get Well Treats!

We are feeling much better! Some get well treats helped too!

Uncle Mike stopped by after work on Monday with some big, huge cupcakes! Mine was pink and Oliver's had worms on top of it! I was pretty out of it still when he came by but I definitely enjoyed my cupcake the next day.



Auntie Carolyn and Gabriella stopped by with some arts and crafts for us. One of them was called rub art and we just had a blast playing with it. It was a good activity to do while we were stuck resting on the daybed.


On Tuesday afternoon we got a package in the mail from Auntie Erin and Uncle Dan. They sent us brownie pops! I was so happy to have received them. I felt well enough to get dressed and move around on Tuesday but I was also still on medication.

Blondie and I picked out our animal cake pops and enjoyed them on the daybed.


Every bite was so delicious. YUM! Wednesday, I was feeling really good and yesterday I was feeling terrific. Oliver's recovery has been a bit slower but he's feeling better every day.

No comments: