Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter and Silly Times



I had a great time on Easter with the whole family! I got to see Grammi, Dzia Dzia, my aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins and friends. It was a great day.











One of the highlights for me was climbing up this play structure by myself and going down the slide without any help. Luckily for me, daddy saw me going up and was waiting at the bottom. He's got my back! Thanks Daddy. You didn't know I was so brave, did you?








Grammi put together a table for us kids and Lorelai and I had a great time eating all the delicious food!










Oliver was too busy running around with everyone to get a picture with mommy and daddy so I figured I'd seize the opportunity to get some alone time with mommy and daddy.










This morning I woke up to Oliver watching me outside of my crib! He told me that the Easter Bunny came and that I should wake up. Once mommy got me out of my crib, the Easter egg hunt started. I have no self control and couldn't stop eating the eggs as I found them. Here I am covered in chocolate. It sure tasted good!







Lounging at the end of the day enjoying a treat from the Easter bunny!













Mommy looked like she could use a good laugh so after I finished my entire bowl of pasta I put my bowl on my head and told mommy that I was wearing a hat.










I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blanket that Grammi made for me. She told me she made it just for me and that same night when I went in my crib to go to bed, mommy asked me if I wanted my old blanket or the one from Grammi. I said "Grammi blanket please" and I've been sleeping with that and my baby since then.








Bad hair day!














Better hair day!

Today was a fun day. Oliver, mommy and I went to the Museum of Science in Boston. Now I'm wiped. Love, Adelaide

No comments: