Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cape Cod Adventure

Whew! What an interesting and fun few days we had on Cape Cod. As usual, Nonna and Papa did a great job of entertaining us and making sure we were well fed. In exciting news, I am now old enough to sit on the bench all by myself and eat blueberries with my brother Oliver.









On Sunday, mommy, daddy, Oliver and I headed to the Mashpee Woodlands with our Super Cool Nature Boxes. We did this last year too only I was too little to find things for my nature box. This year I was ready to explore. I found pinecones, leaves, moss and some other interesting things for my box. I was very excited to be able to walk all over by myself.







Here's a picture of me with Mommy and Oliver exploring the Woodlands.














Here's one with Daddy and Oliver. Please note my boots. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I won't take them off for anything. I wear them during the day and I wear them when I have my pajamas on too!!!











One of our other favorite things to do is eat dates on the stairs at Nonna and Papa's house. It may look like life is calm but we also had quite the adventure in Nonna and Papa's bathroom. We were getting ready for our bath with the water running when the faucet exploded and water was everywhere...shooting up like a fountain. We all started screaming, including mommy until Papa came and fixed the faucet!!!



Poor Charley got bit by another dog right when we got to Cape Cod and spent two nights in the animal hospital. I spared you the pictures of his injury but it was not pretty!!! Here he is wearing my onesie to prevent him from scratching his wound. He does look cute wearing hearts!!!








Mommy, Oliver and I went to the Cape Cod Children's Museum and had a blast!!!












Here I am driving the submarine.





























Obviously, if you are going to go in a submarine you need to make sure you take groceries with you. Again, please notice my boots. Don't you love them!!!










What better way to end our Cape Cod vacation than with strawberry shortcake. I told Nonna "so happy" after I devoured my entire shortcake. Life if good!!!!

No comments: