Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where Has All the Time Gone?

What a great rest of the year I had! Mommy, Daddy, Oliver and I were so busy that I didn't have time to write! So, here's the recap in a nutshell: in the fall, spent time with my cousins, Grace and Ryan on Cape Cod. We celebrated Grace's third birthday! I love my cousins. I also spent time with my other cousin Lorelai. Mommy's friend Lauren came to visit and we watched her race in Boston. We went up to Maine for one last fall weekend and we will go back in the spring.

Mommy and daddy took me on a Polar Express ride with Oliver. Apparently I went last year too but was too little to enjoy it!
We also went shopping for the Toys for Tots program. Mommy took us to pick out a toy for another child. I picked out Strawberry Shortcake house. I kind of wanted to keep it for myself but thought better of it!











By my first birthday I am still not walking but I love to climb on things and trust me, I figure out how to get around. I am not going to miss a minute of fun!











I had a fun first birthday! Mommy and daddy threw me a party and I had lots of guests...Grammi and Dzia dzia, Nonna and Papa, Uncle Mike and Aunt Carolyn, Chris and Michelle, my cousin Lorelai and Sandra and Dawn to name a few!






I even got to wear a tiara. I have to say I am one happy little girl. I love being around other people. Even though my Grammi claims that I fall asleep every time I see her, I really am just tired and trying to grow! At my one year check up I was barely 19 pounds so I am little for my age but it hasn't stopped me from communicating. I let you know what I want all the time!

No comments: