Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recent Pictures


Here are a few recent pictures. This one was taken today wearing the fabulous hat Nonna got for me matched with a dress my mom picked up last year. I feel like I look very French which is fine because I am really enjoying my Eloise book (thanks Auntie Erin).











One of my other faves is Dora. Of course. I am making mom very happy because I am enjoying books. Mom keeps telling me that I grew up overnight.






















Recently we celebrated daddy's birthday complete with a cake, hats, decorations and lots of fun! I love daddy so much.












Tried on the dress Uncle Chris brought back from Vietnam for Gabriella (mommy told me we didn't know if they would have a girl but we got it just in case!)









I literally fell over the other day and couldn't get up. My hair has grown so much in the past week.




























Introducing my new cousin Gabriella! Isn't she a doll. I am SO excited that I have another girl to play with. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!

No comments: