Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

What a day. We had a fun day! Last year I was too young to really get it, but this year I loved every minute of St. Patrick's Day. The first stop was to Cakes for Occasions where we got a beer cake for Uncle Mike and Daddy and lots and lots of pot of gold mini-cupcakes for everyone at Harpoon. Also, the woman at Cakes for Occasion gave me a cupcake and took my picture for her facebook page! We dropped off the beer cake to Uncle Mike. He may have wanted the real thing, but had to settle for cake. I think Oliver thought it WAS the real thing!




Next up: Harpoon where we got to be little Leprechauns and surprise Daddy's co-workers with treats.











We loved meeting all of dad's colleagues.













Finally, it was lunchtime at A&J our favorite spot. But, I decided that if I am not going to get hair the real way, I may as well wear fun hats!












Loved ending the day outside! All in all, a fun day filled with LOTS of sugar!

1 comment:

Nonna said...

You are SO sweet Adelaide and you are growing too fast. I love the way you look in your St. Patrick Day dress, completely adorable!