Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Decided to Walk and Talk this Year!

At 14 months I decided one Sunday that it was time to start walking and I haven't stopped since. It was as if I had been walking forever. Life is so much more fun now that I am able to walk. Oliver likes to hold my hand and he tells me he's "So proud I found you.". For Valentine's Day we had fun! We played Cupid and dropped off roses to Grammmi and Aunt Carolyn. We also made Valentines and got dressed up. Oliver and I worked hard on our photo books that we made for Grammi and Dzia Dzia and Nonna and Papa.





Oliver plays it cool but I know he loves me!













Mommy had us do a little runway walk after I learned how to walk. I'm striking a pose!
















Oliver occasionally gets time outs and I decided to sit with him during one of his time outs. One of the downsides to turning 16 months is that I get time outs too...so annoying, Mom!!!









A big advantage to having an older brother like Oliver is that I have really learned to talk. I have a list of words and phrases that I say! Here are a few: Hi (mommy, daddy etc), Well, Oh, Thank You, Please, Go Dog Go, Click Clack Moo, Crib Go Night-Night, I do, I am, Happy I am, Want One, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I count to 7 but always forget number 4, Have a Good Day, Bye...see Soon, Love You, Eyes, Ear, Mouth, Nose, Head, Hair, Be be, Fruit Chews, Chips, High Chair, Milk, Wawa, baby. When mommy last counted I had over 120 words. I like to talk.

No comments: