Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Tiny Bit of Luxury!

A few weeks ago, after my birthday, mommy, daddy, Oliver and I headed up to Williamstown for the weekend. Nonna and Papa invited us to use their timeshare to stay at a resort. We had a great time!

It was the first time I can remember staying in a hotel.


Oliver and I had our own bedroom with our own TV! Mommy and daddy caught us lounging watching a little bit of the Disney channel.



We found a country story and had some breakfast there one morning.



Oliver and I were being very silly.



Mommy does not like when I make this face. A girl at our daycare does this all the time and I've picked up on it.


After breakfast, we went for a really nice walk at Stone Hill.



Daddy challenged mommy to see if she could climb the tree. Well, she got stuck.




One of mommy and daddy's favorite places in the whole world.


The first thing I did when I saw the purple cow was try to milk it. Nice!


While daddy watched the football game, mommy took us to one of her favorite little toy stores on Spring Street and we got a few connect the dot books and then mommy got a coffee and we settled in at a little table on the street. It was really fun.

When we got back to the hotel, we went swimming.

The resort had different arts and crafts for kids so we made Capri Sun wallets.
Our last night there, we went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and watched a movie. It was a really great time together as a family.

No comments: