Saturday, November 19, 2011

Look Whoooo's Three!

A few weeks ago, I had a very big day. I turned three! Hooray! I had been so excited about my birthday for weeks. I even told Oliver that he could help me open my presents. This year, mommy and daddy decided to have a small, family brunch at our house complete with an owl theme.

When I woke up the morning of my birthday, I had a few surprises waiting for me. I had a new book and a shirt.


Mommy put together some goody bags for the kids at the party and the adults.



Some more decorations!


Before the guests arrived, I was so excited! When everyone got here though, I got very shy. I didn't want to leave mommy's side. It's how I've always been and I will probably always be a little bit reserved. Mommy was that way and I guess I inherited it from her!







Having all the cousins together was so great.

After breakfast we did a few crafts.




Then it was time for the cupcake owl cake!




It was such a great day!


A few days later, I got to celebrate my birthday at school. I requested blueberry mini-muffins, apple slices and a lollipop for all the kids to celebrate the big day! I got to wear a crown and I wore my birthday shirt to school. Oh, and I also wore a pretty clip that Auntie Carolyn made for me.
I am so happy that I am three. Mommy cannot believe how fast the past three years have gone by.


1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

I love the photo of her with her arms crossed!!