Monday, December 6, 2010

Pretty Girl in a Pretty Dress... with a banged up lip

I was very excited to show off two things today. First, my new dress from Grammi. Don't you love it? I was SO excited to have a snowman dress to wear all day. I took this picture for Grammi.

The other thing I wanted to show off was my banged up lip. I have been very fortunate so far but last night, while a certain someone to remain nameless was watching me (let's just say mommy was out doing schoolwork), I decided to put myself to bed. On my way up the stairs, I tripped and banged my lip. It was nothing that a little ice and lots of kisses couldn't fix.









Hence, I am a pretty girl, in a pretty dress, with a banged up lip.
















Today we made sugar cookies. When mommy asked me if I liked cupcakes or cookies better I smartly said "cupcakes AND cookies."


































Yes, mommy gave me a knife to decorate my cookie but I will say she was keeping a careful eye on me.














I am a happy girl. I just am. Mommy says that sometimes she wishes she could go through life with an Adelaide Attitude. :)
















Time to eat my cookie.

















Oh wait, there is some frosting left. Well then....let's not let that go to waste!!!


Did you really think I would leave even a little, tiny drop of frosting. Hah!









1 comment:

The Young Family said...

I LOVE that dress, Adelaide. And that smile! You are such a cutie pie!