Monday, December 6, 2010

All Aboard!

This past weekend we went on a Polar Express ride to the North Pole to see Santa, the elves, reindeer and Frosty. Just in case you can't tell, I was more than a little bit excited!


















Oliver and I spent some time going over our programs. We were trying to figure out which songs we already knew (since mommy listens to Christmas music NON STOP).















We are on our way to the North Pole.














I really love my daddy. He always knows how to make me smile!















For some reason, mommy and daddy thought it was hysterical that I drank my entire hot chocolate all by myself. I LOVED it. Sweets and me= Pure Bliss!
















Next up, gingerbread cookies and some more Christmas carols!















Here comes Santa, the snowman and elves! Hip Hip Hooray!

















I love those elves!














I have my bell, what more could a gal need?

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

You captured her expressions so well in these photos! It looks like it was a magical experience for her.