Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Santa

Christmas is getting closer and I am getting excited! The Polar Express ride was really fun. Next up: making our lists for Santa and giving them to him. Oliver and I thought long and hard about it and decided that at the top of our list this year was a new shovel for each of us. Oliver has this idea that shoveling snow is really fun and he got me on board with that idea...so we are going with it. Last year it was toothbrushes that we really wanted and this year it's shovels.

Today was the day we brought our lists to the big man!










Here we are meeting Santa.


















I was really excited to hop on his lap.

















After telling Santa what we wanted, we sat on his lap and got our photo taken. Our lists magically disappeared so hopefully they are on their way to the North Pole!














I had to include a picture of our Elf. Every morning we come downstairs and he is in a new place. This is one of my favorite places so far. As Oliver told me: the REAL Elf comes at night to move this Elf because obviously this Elf isn't real.

We have also had a little treat waiting for us in our calendar every morning.


2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Wow- what a gorgeous picture of you and your brother on Santa's lap! Now you've got to convince your friend Dylan to sit on Santa's lap!

Unknown said...

I love Oliver's explanation of how the elf is getting moved around ;-)