Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Here's the Story...

Of a group of cousins...who were the willing and entertaining subjects of a group photo shoot.  

With six children ranging in age from almost six to eleven months, the pictures were pretty funny!
I really enjoyed watching these six interact together and the pictures I took reminded me just how much fun it is to see children making friends.  Oliver and Adelaide had never met Hudson, Isaac, Eliot Ruth, and Eva before this past week but those four kiddos made a huge impression on Oliver and Adelaide.  The two of them have been playing "Baby Eliot Ruth and Baby Eva Grace" for the past two days.  




 We promised them they could make funny faces after the group shots.  My heart almost skipped a beat when I realized the face Adelaide was making because I was worried that Oliver would make the same one and let go of Eliot.  We have not had much baby practice in our home.  But, he held on tightly to that little girl and made up his own silly face.






 This may be my favorite picture of Adelaide.  She is SO funny.  She plays it cool when she first meets you but she is just hysterical.  As one of the adults pointed out over the weekend, she really does have an eccentric personality.  I love it and think it suits her well!






No comments: