Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Birthday, Lots of Love and Hanging with the Girls



Yesterday was dad's birthday.  Oliver and I made daddy a sign in honor of his birthday.  Dziadzia came over to babysit us while mommy and daddy went out for dinner.  I behaved like a true lady and made it very easy for Dziadzia to take care of me.








Whether he admits it or not, Oliver loves me more and more every day.  I can tell by all the kisses he gives to me.  I reciprocate by holding his hand and smiling at him whenever I can.




Here are a few pictures of mommy and me all dressed up to go to Aunt Barbara and Uncle Shawn's house for a Polish feast.  I didn't get to eat anything but my mouth was watering.  I have been sending all sorts of signals to my parents that I want FOOD!  Maybe when I go to the doctor's on Friday he'll give the okay for me to try rice cereal.



















I have two third cousins that were born around the same time as me.  Harper (left) was born in January and Sadie was born in the middle of December.  I am the oldest!

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Adelaide, I check your blog everyday to see if there are any new pictures, and I get so excited when there are. You are just so cute and I love your smile
I love you,
Nonna