Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beauty Sleep, Valentine's Day, Bumbo and More!

So, one of my favorite things in the world to do is cuddle...and sleep for that matter.  If someone is holding me, I am bound to either be smiling or sleeping!  I'm warning my mom and dad that now that I am almost 4 months old I probably won't be sleeping as much.  I have too much to do!























I am finally big enough for the jumperoo.  My brother calls it the jumpie and for some reason he insists that I spend lots of time in this chair.  He loves to show me toys and make me smile.  











I also get to sit in my bumbo.  I'm still figuring it out but I think I like it!











February was a fun month.  First, there was Valentine's Day where my brother and I got our first real picture together.  He cooperated just long enough to sit next to me.  I also made my first trip to Maine.  What a fun place.  My brother got to go sledding but I was too little.   Next year I'll be ready!  I did go shopping with just Grammi and mommy.  Some quality girl time!  Last weekend, we went to the Museum of Science with mommy and daddy.  




A few days ago I also laughed for the first time.  Daddy was holding a dog and bouncing it around and I started laughing...it was pretty funny.

I have to go...

Love, Adelaide

No comments: