Monday, September 17, 2012

Dancing and Laughing through Life


Whenever I pick Adelaide up from preschool, one of her teachers comments about how funny she is when she is around them.  She is always trying to make them smile and giggle.  They told me that this year her personality has really shown through and they are really enjoying spending time with her.  We made the decision to keep her in the same preschool room because she is young for her age and so far it seems like the right decision.  

This happiness has radiated through in dance as well.  She loved her first dance lesson.  She wore both her ballet and tap shoes during her lesson.  At the end of the lesson, she tapped her way out the door with a sticker on her nose and an enormous smile on her face.



She decided she had to show me some of her new dance moves after class.


And then she couldn't stop laughing...contagious, belly laughing that made me smile.

My sweet little girl.  I love her so much.

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

So glad she is thriving in her preschool class. Such an adorable ballerina!