Monday, April 23, 2012

Nonna and Papa Time

I try to tell Oliver and Adelaide as often as possible just how lucky they are to have two sets of grandparents who love them so much.  The relationship they have with each grandparent is very special and unique.  I think that Oliver and Adelaide know that time with Nonna and Papa usually involves some sort of adventure! 

A few weeks ago, we met them at the Ocean Explorium.  Oliver and Adelaide really enjoyed the different sea animals and the 3D Earth that was rotating.  
 I would never have guessed that Adelaide would be completely fascinated with the sharks and manta rays but she is always full of surprises.




 Before heading down to the Cape to spend the night, we stopped at a delicious Portugese restaurant.  The second I took a bite, I looked at Chris and told him that this was the type of food I would crave a few weeks later.  Well, I guess I was right because I am still thinking about the chicken mozambique with potato "chips" on top.

The kids spent the rest of the weekend being silly, doing some planting and enjoying the swingset and time with Nonna and Papa.







It was a wonderful overnight to see two of our favorite people!

No comments: