Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Do Myself!

I Do Myself is my favorite phrase this week and I am definitely an independent little girl! I am learning how to do so much and I love expressing it. This past weekend, Oliver and I headed to Maine with Grammi and Dzia Dzia while mommy and daddy went to Brooklyn. While in Maine, I sat in a swing all by myself and spent lots of time with Grammi and Dzia Dzia, Uncle Mike and Aunt Carolyn, Gabriella and Mimi and Papa. I was a little shy around Mimi and Papa but next time I see them I'll be much more comfortable! Yesterday, Mommy, Oliver and I met up with Aunt Carolyn and Gabriella at Lynch Park. We had fun showing Gabriella the ropes! I can't wait until she is old enough to really play with us! Today we went to Nick's house and had a munchkin and fruit snack and then played outside and in Nick's room. Earlier tonight, mommy took out a surprise that she had been saving for us....Candyland! We had lots of fun playing it. I kept on saying "Hip Hip Hooray!"














Oliver decided the other day that it would be really fun to change my diaper. I think if he is changing other people's diaper then it is time for him to start using the potty! He may disagree with me on this one, but still! That's all for now. Until next time, Adelaide the Adventurous One

No comments: