Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two Weeks Old


I am officially two weeks old and what an exciting two weeks it has been.  I have already met so many great people. Oliver told me that this week is Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful to all of the people who have helped us out over the past few weeks.  We are so lucky!  






I've been able to spend lots of time with my grandparents and aunts and uncles.  Grammi and Dziadzia have been over a lot to see Oliver and me.  


Last weekend I met my Uncle Matt, Aunt Shannon and my cousin Lorelai when they came up from Long Island.  I could tell they had spent a lot of time holding babies because I loved sleeping in my Uncle Matt's arm.  









On Friday I went back to the doctor for my two week check up.  I did not want to get weighed.  Well, mostly it's that I don't like to be cold.  I was fast asleep all swaddled up in a cozy blanket when all of the sudden I was undressed.  That was not fun at all.  I now weigh 8lbs 5 ounces.  I gained almost a pound from my last doctor's visit.  I lost a little bit of weight in the hospital but I've gained it all back and then some.  I have been trying really hard to hold my head up and look around.  I love hearing voices and being held. 









Love, Adelaide

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Aw! What a cutie! She looks so much like Chris (sorry Lauren!).